What is Qudexy® XR
Qudexy® XR can be used:
- To prevent migraine headaches in adults and adolescents 12 years and older.
- To treat certain types of seizures (partial-onset seizures and primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures) in adults and children 2 years and older.
- With other medicines to treat certain types of seizures (partial-onset seizures, primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures, and seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome) in adults and children 2 years and older.
Qudexy® XR can cause serious side effects such as eye problems and decreased sweating and increased body temperature. Contact your doctor right away if you have any new eye symptoms or if you develop a high fever, a fever that does not go away, or decreased sweating.
Did you know? Qudexy® XR contains topiramate—a medicine that has been used for more than 20 years.
Qudexy® XR is formulated with your needs in mind
Qudexy® XR is an extended-release medication. The Qudexy® XR capsule can be taken:
- Once daily—Once-daily Qudexy® XR provides a continuous release of medicine into your body throughout the day and night.
- With or without food—Capsules may be swallowed whole, or capsules may be opened and sprinkled onto a spoonful of soft food (swallow immediately and do not crush or chew).
If you think Qudexy® XR could be right for you, talk to your doctor today.